+91-8802-103-824 +1 - 3232847832 Contact Us Login

What Are Section 12A And 80G?

If you are running a charitable trust or NGO or some welfare organization then Section 12A and 80G is quite useful for you. These sections are meant basically to exempt income tax for organizations which are working for the society. Registering with 12A/80G will help you to avail tax benefits in future.
As per Section 11 of Income Tax Act 1961, if a company undergoes 12A and 80G registration process, the organization is liable to get following benefits:

  • 15 percent of Income or donation from any source is exempted.
  • The donor of the NGI will also get benefits out of it.
  • Donations made for social welfare or for some specific purpose are exempted.

Let's Get to it At  45,999/-All–Inclusive

* Price may change based on the state
Need Assistance?
Call us at +91-8802-103-824

How To Register

There are some steps which the members or directors of NGO will have to follow in order to undergo the 12A registration. These are:

  • Apply for PAN card in the name of trust or organization.
  • If you already have a PAN card then fill out the 80G registration online. Note that you will have to keep in mind that the sole purpose of your organ is to offer assistance to others in any form.
  • On successful completion of the application, take a print of the application and send it to the authorized department along with all the necessary documents.
  • You will also require paying the 80G registration fees.
Once your application is verified, you will receive a confirmation revealing the completion of the 80G or 12A registration.

Documents Required

Here is the list of documents that you are required to furnish:

  • Duly filled 12A or 80G application form.
  • No Objection Certificate from the landlord (if the property of the office place is not owned).
  • Self-attested copy of PAN card.
  • Address proof such as electricity bill or house tax receipt.
  • Transactions of last 3 years.
  • Bank details of the account holder.
  • List of foreign companies with whom the organization has signed MoU's.

Do I Have To Undergo The Process All By Myself?

There are no particular limitations for such. You can either wish to undergo registration process by yourself or you can hire a professional to do the work for you. It completely depends on your decision. However, taking help from the experienced professionals is no doubt the best thing to opt for. Since such professionals can provide you a work with utmost care hence the chances of any errors are minimal.
Such professionals will help you to go through all the procedures of 12A or 80G registration online. The only thing you need to do is hire them for your work.

80G & 12A Registration

Price starting from 45,999 onwards

Scroll to Top